-->

New York Criminal Defense Lawyer

If you or a loved one have been arrested and charged with a crime in New York City, or have learned that you may be the subject or target of a NY State or federal criminal investigation, the most important decision you can make is deciding who will represent you in fighting against these charges....or in putting a halt to the investigation.

Being accused of a crime is a very serious matter. And having a criminal conviction on your record will have long-standing and devastating consequences for you and your family.

Given the stakes, when searching for a New York Criminal Lawyer that you or your family can rely on, you should find a defense attorney who:

Possesses the highest level of professional skills
Has successfully represented people accused of wrongdoing for years
Can assure you and your family that you will receive the kind of personalized attention and care that you deserve
And is willing to work with you to pay for his services.


More important though, is the reputation I have with my clients.

During my two decades of practice, I've represented thousands of clients in criminal defense matters in the federal and New York State courts. My clients have been accused of every crime in the book, ranging from the most serious charges such as murder, drug trafficking and sexual assaults to white collar crimes such as conspiracy, mail, wire and insurance fraud and labor racketeering.

And I even help clients with misdemeanor charges like shoplifting and driving while intoxicated.

And in most of these cases, I was able to use my experience and knowledge of criminal law and procedures to gain a dismissal or reduction of the charges, negotiate a favorable outcome, or win a not-guilty verdict.

And in a number of cases, I was involved at such an early stage of the investigation, I was able to convince the authorities not to charge my clients at all.

But most importantly, I know that to a client and their family, all criminal charges are serious matters - no matter how minor they are. Every case and every client deserves an attorney who will do everything possible to gain a dismissal, a reduction of the charges, or if possible, an acquittal of the charges. That is exactly what I promise to do for you....do everything possible and do it affordably.

So, what New York Criminal charges can I help you or a family member with?

Well, as I mentioned earlier, there aren't many criminal charges I haven't helped clients with - just take a look at some of the charges and cases shown just below.

Federal Criminal Charges filed in NYC or across the State
White Collar Crimes in the State of New York
Murder & Violent Crimes charged in New York
Arrests for Sex Crimes & Sexual Offenses
Drug Charges brought against you anywhere in New York
Arrests for Computer & Internet Crimes (Cyberlaws) in NY

Why don't you take a minute or two and click the links above to see how I can help. Better yet, why not discover what I've been able to accomplish for my clients in the past - it's all here. And just a little farther down this page, are my most recent case results.



more at - http://www.newyork-criminaldefense.com/

Other information:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...